Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Laem Sak students



Last week we featured Francois, one of our teaching interns in Laem Sak. This week we'll hear from some of his students who live out in the community he works in.



Aong:

Hi, my name is Aong. I am a 14 years old boy. I study at Ao Luk Prachassan Secondary School. I am a student and I live in Laem Sak where I have always lived. I like to come to GVI English lessons because it gives me more ideas about things in the world and makes me feel like an actor in movies!


Sak:

Hello, my name is Sak. I am a 40 years old man. I live in Laem Sak and work as a postman. I like living in Thailand because of the people's kindness. I like to come to GVI English lessons because I want to learn to speak English.


Por:

Hello, my name is a Por. I am a 25 year old woman. I was born in the Prachinburi province but I studied in Bangkok. I want to be a chef because I love cooking and shopping. Now I live in Laem Sak because my brother works at the temple. I like the people here. There are many beautiful places to visit and I love going to the night market in Krabi with my Dad. I hope to get a job as soon as possible. I like to come to GVI English lessons because I want to practice English with my teacher.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will miss you Frank.